WHY THIS NOTICE
This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This privacy statement also has value for the purposes of Article 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data. It is aimed at those who interact with the web services of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, accessible electronically from the address:
THE “HOLDER” OF TREATMENT
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The “holder” is:
Via Pasitea 164
84017 Positano (SA) - Italy
tel: (+39) 089 811616
VAT Number: 04812230656
DATA PROCESSING PLACE
The processing operations connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforesaid location and are only handled by technical staff of the office in charge of processing. If necessary, the data related to the newsletter service can be processed by the staff of the aforementioned office.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Web surfing data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the Internet communication protocols.
Such information is not collected to be associated with identified involved parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, at present the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
As clarified by the Privacy Guarantor in the FAQs of December 2012, available on www.garanteprivacy.it, cookies are "small text files" – made up of letters and numbers - "that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user ". Through cookies we cannot access other information stored on your device, even if it is here that cookies are downloaded. Cookies cannot upload codes of any kind, carry viruses or malware and are not harmful to the user's terminal. When you browse our site, some information is automatically acquired for statistical or informational purposes and allows a better service.
Type of cookies
Technical / session - Technical / Web Surfing
They are essential for the proper functioning of our site and allow the user to browse and view the contents. If they were deactivated, the site would not work well. Generally, cookies of this type are necessary, for example, to keep a browsing session open or to allow the user to access any reserved areas. Moreover, they can temporarily remember the texts inserted during the compilation of a module, when you return to a previous page during the same session. Technical / functionality (releasing this type of cookie does not require the user's consent) They allow the user to make the most of the peculiarities of the site and to enjoy a more comfortable web surfing. The site works in an ideal way if these cookies are enabled; you can still decide not to allow activation on your device. In general, for example, cookies of this type recall in which language the user prefers to view our contents or remember (for a limited period) the items in the virtual shopping cart if you close the session before completing the purchase.
Technical / consent (To release this type of cookie, user consent is not required)
OPTIONALITY OF DATA SUPPLY
Apart from what specified for web surfing data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms to the Guarantor or indicated in contacts with the Office in order to request the sending of the newsletter, informative material or other communications.
Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification (Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003).
According to the same article, you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
Requests must be addressed to:
- via e-mail, at the address: email@example.com
- via mail: via Pasitea 164 - 84017 Positano (SA) - Italy
- Web Surfing data The computer systems and software used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the Internet communication protocols and the TCP / IP protocol. This information does not allow the association with identified subjects, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site, to check the correct operation of the services rendered or to ascertain the authors and responsibilities in case of computer crimes caused to the detriment of the site.
- Web Measurement systems This site adopts a system of analysis and evaluation of the website traffic. For the aforementioned purposes, session cookies may be used (which are not stored permanently on the user's computer) whose use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers. The session cookies used do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data of the user.
Via Pasitea 164
84017 Positano (SA) - Italy
tel: (+39) 089 811616
VAT Number: 04812230656
WHAT ARE COOKIESCookie: small text files (usually in letters and numbers) which are saved in the browser or device memory when you visit a site or display a message. Cookies allow a site to recognize a particular device or browser. There are different types of cookies:
- temporary (or session): they are used to store temporary information, allowing you to link your actions during that specific session, and they are removed from your computer when you close your browser;
- permanent (or saved): they are used to store information, such as the login name and password, in order to avoid the user having to re-key them every time a specific site is visited; they remain stored on the computer even after closing the browser;
- first part: they derive from the website displayed and may be permanent or temporary; they can be used to store information that will be reused at the next visit to the site;
- third-party: they derive from ads from other sites, such as pop-ups or advertising banners, on the website displayed; they can be used to register the use of the website for marketing purposes.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
To allow the use of our site and the provision of our services, we use both so-called persistent cookies (such as cookies which remain in memory until they are manually deleted by the user or for which a long-planned term removal is required) and so-called session cookies, which are not stored permanently on the visitor's computer and disappear when the browser is closed.
COOKIE FROM FIRST PARTIES:
- Session and web surfing technicians: they are essential for the operation of the site and allow the user to browse and view the contents. By deactivating them you could compromise the correct functionality of the site. Cookies of this type are necessary to keep a browsing session open or to allow the user to access any reserved areas. They can also temporarily remember the texts inserted during the compilation of a form, when you return to a previous page during the same session. Therefore, for their release, there is no specific consent from the user.
- Functional Technicians: they allow the user to make optimal use of the site functions and to enjoy a more comfortable web surfing. The site works in an ideal way if these cookies are enabled, but you can still choose not to activate them on your device. Cookies of this type store, in any language the user prefers to view our contents or save (for a limited period), the items in the virtual shopping cart if you close the session before completing the purchase. Therefore, for their release, there is no specific consent from the user.
COOKIE FROM THIRD PARTIES:
- Analytics Statistics (third-party): they are exploited to collect information on how users browse on our site. This information is analyzed in aggregate form for statistical purposes only. They are not necessary, but they are a great help to enable us to improve our content and our services based on the indications derived from the analysis of the statistics. Browsing on this site you will receive both first-party cookies and cookies from third-party sites, which may set cookies on your device on our behalf in order to provide the services they are providing. More detailed information on these cookies can be found in the following paragraphs in this document and on the respective websites of the third parties involved.
|.tripadvisor.it||Cookies used for statistical purposes, provide information on how the user interacts with the website on the last access to the site, on the first visit, on the number of visits, visits time.|
|.google.com||Contains information about the user and preferences related to web pages containing Google maps; cookies relating to the consent of the google services.
They do not contain personal information about the user.
See more details: policies.google.com/privacy
HOW TO CONFIGURE YOUR TERMINAL
DETAILS ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
By filling out the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the form header. The data entered in the form will be used exclusively in sending email and will not be stored in any database or other data structures.
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT TREATMENTDefense in court User's Personal Data may be used for the defense by the Owner in court or in the stages leading to its eventual establishment, by abuses in the use of the same or related services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the Data at the request of the public authorities.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information related to processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact information.
Exercise of rights by Users
DEFINITIONS AND LEGAL REFERENCES
Personal data (or Data)
It constitutes personal data any information concerning a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
This information is collected automatically by this Application (or by third-party applications that this Application uses), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User connecting with this Application, the addresses in Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (success, error, etc. ) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters related to the operating system and to the IT environment of the user.
The individual who uses this application, which must coincide with the involved party or be authorized by him / her and whose personal data are processed.
The natural or legal person to whom the Personal Data refer.
Holder of the processing of Personal Data (or Owner) The natural person, legal entity, public administration and any other body, association or body they are responsible for, even together with another owner, decisions regarding the purposes, methods of processing personal data and the tools used, including the profile of the security, in relation to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
This application The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected.
Cookie Small portion of data stored in the User's device.
This privacy statement also has value for the purposes of Article 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
Notice to European Users: this privacy statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations under Art. 10 of the Directive n. 95/46 / EC, as well as the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC, concerning Cookies.
This privacy statement only concerns this Application.